[RTTY] Parody Island DXpedition Announcement

Steve, IK4WMH Steve, IK4WMH" <topdxer@tin.it
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:20:07 +0000

Hello Don,

Friday, March 29, 2002, 2:48:35 AM, you wrote:

DHA> We will have 3 pilot stations.  One will be Barry, W2UP, who will be
DHA> instructed to tell those inquiring, that SSB will start on a certain date.

Don't forget to instruct Barry to inform the DX Community that at a
certain date the logs will be uploaded via Satellite phone, but alas
the raw products must be converted into a form which is usable on the
URL and that is not an instantaneous process.

DHA> Please stayed tuned for more details as they emerge.

Don, please instruct the pilots to inform all the hams complaining
about the slow operating by the Parody Islanders that they are being
trained so that they, not foreigners, can make the next trip to
Parody.

I will not dissect things unless instructed

Ciao.
          Steve, IK4WMH
          mailto:topdxer@tin.it