[RTTY] Parody Island DXpedition Update #1

nh6xm@flex.com nh6xm@flex.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:04:15 -1000

At 04:25 PM 3/29/02 -0600, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:

Hi Don-
Can I be a pilot station too?  My qualifications are:  I live on an Island
and I once rode in the cockpit of an airplane.  The only drawback that I
can see is at my age I'm prone to senior moments and I could give
mis-information as to when and where the ssb ops will on.  But on the plus
side, my pidgin english is flawless.

One question tho, will I need a mic to convey any info via ssb?  Or will
all info regarding the operation by on rtty and cw?  I think I know where I
last left my mic if it's needed.

73  John NH6XM  on the most remote inhabited spot in the Pacific Ocean