[RTTY] Parody Island DXpedition Update #1

Walt Niemczura walt@hawaii.rr.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:45:52 -1000

Don,

I'd like to be a pilot station also but only if John and I can
be on at the same time/mode/frequency and argue with each other
as to who has accurate information.

I also think that we should do this within 2 kHz of the SSB operation
and we should be both using verticals and drive them with 5 kW+

What say the DXpedition organizers?

73 and Aloha

Walt
AH6OZ