[RTTY] Parody Island DXpedition Update #1

Billy Cox aa4nu@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:13:44 -0600

>Since the island is claimed by both the United States and Mexico, it
>falls under the same category as Spratly and we can make up any
>callsign we wish.  Any suggestions?

WHAT ! Why only ONE callsign ... think guys, think ... big ... think ...
wild.

                "Designer Callsigns" ... yea, NOW that's the "ticket"

I mean when you work ME ... why use "something something 4 NU" ?

              And then when you work someone else ... ditto ditto !

Yougottathinkoutsidethesinglecallsginboxhereguysthinkdesignercalls!

73 Billy AA4NU