[RTTY] GU0SUP - SOABLP - Anatolian RTTY

Phil Cooper Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Sat, 18 May 2002 22:28:52 +0100

Hi all,

Well, you can tell most folk are at Dayton!
I'd say conditions were poor, but then again......... there was some nice DX
around.

Had fun, which was the main thing, but didn't have enough time, as I was at
our club this afternoon, trying hard to put our new tower together, plus
doing a few chores around home.
I didn't play at all for the first half of the contest, as other things got
in the way.

Great to see some JA's on 15m, and what a treat to work John VK4UC this
morning on 15m, and then toward the end of the contest on 20m with a very
nice signal - a true 589 here.

Anyway, here is my effort:
         QSOs     Points         DX:         Call Areas
80m:     0            0              0                 0
40m:     0            0              0                 0
20m:    40         435           22                5
15m:    48         600            20               11
10m:     0            0              0                 0
Total:  88        1035           42               16

Total multipliers: 58
Score:  60030
Station Description:  Yaesu FT900 + 70 watts
Antenna(s):   Half-size G5RV
Writelog 10.31c

Thanks to all for the points, and I am now looking forward to ANARTS.
Very best 73 de Phil GU0SUP