[RTTY] WHO WOULD KICK IN?

W0YR@aol.com W0YR@aol.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:34:22 EST

Guys,

I, for one, would be willing to kick in $25 or $35 for someone, hopefully,
Ray -- to upgrade WF1B to v.6 and include changes in the major contests and
add 5 or 6 other contests that have gained importance.

Is there someone out there who knows Ray and could ask him, "What would it
take?"

I'd like to suggest that the new version be free unless someone wants to try
to administrate it.

(Why?  I don't like to run Windows based software in contests, no matter what
the WriteLog fans say.  MY computer is a HP 2.65 GHz with XP and it STILL
craps out if there is much r.f. in the shack.)

Any interest here?

Mike
W0YR/4

multipart/alternative