[RTTY] WHO WOULD KICK IN?

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:11:11 -0600

Not really. If you r system CRAPS out in Windows it could do it in Dos too
and besides, just harden it. If you have that much RF in the shack you have
problems.

There is nothing that can compare to windows software for contesting today
since you can also do all the other operations at the same time that Dos
does no permit. On top of that there are very few ISA slots available
anymore so what do you use for sound?

No, I doubt the interest is there and that is why development hiss stopped.
If you want a GOOD Contest program for DOS just switch to TRLOG.