[RTTY] Customize a "barebones" PC kit for RTTY (and WriteLog)

Larry L Lindblom llindblom@juno.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 00:32:41 +0000

One of my favorite web sites for hardware reviews and do it yourself tips
is http://www.tomshardware.com/.  It is somewhat aimed at the computer
gaming crowd but the reviews are usually informative and some good tips
from time to time for the home brewer. It is broken down by various
categories (e,g, Vid cards, sound cards, MM, storage, etc).

W0ETC