[RTTY] Bands open

Phil Cooper Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:19:09 +0100

Hi all,

Had a blast the past few days on RTTY!
Just been on 15m, and there was some nice signals out of the USA!
It was great to see May WA1EHK and Jules W2JGR outside a contest for once,
and have a "proper" QSO.
I was also a "new one" for many, which was great fun.  Even TR8CA called me
and he is a new one for me on 15m!

I did try 10m this morning, and only worked a couple of stations (an IK and
an OH), but sigs were very loud, so I hope you are all gonna check out 10m
in CQWW!

If you are into CW, and need GU, watch out for MU/DL2JRM/P and MU/DL3OCH.
They are both very active from here at the moment, and are hoping to make
the 10,000 QSO's before leaving on Monday morning. They were up to 8000 Q's
as of last night, and that is in just one week!
Even I got the key into action, and worked JT1CO on 17 & 12m CW.

73 for now, and see you all in CQWW!
Phil GU0SUP