[RTTY] Cheap Fags

K4SB hamcat@directvinternet.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:48:23 +0000

Bill Hawkins wrote:
> I thought you had to be registered to post a message here!
> If this "person" is  registered, he ought to be deleted!
> If he is not registered, we need a different monitoring system!
> Bill W5EC

Although I agree 200% with Bill, simply "unregistering" this scum bag
will not help. He'll just re subscribe under another phony name.

My knowledge of servers is limited to the fact I know they receive our
emails, and then distribute them to registered users. And Bill, W4AN,
has been extremely generous in providing web space for not only RTTY,
but many other reflectors.

I believe what we need here is a very comprehensive explanation of
what a server does. When we have that,
we can take up Bill's other proposal.

Incidentally, regarding that other piece of garbage we got a few days
ago, I forwarded it to the US Secret Service which actually has a
dedicated division specifically and entirely devoted to those scams.

73
Ed
these scams