[RTTY] Cheap Fags

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 07:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

Postings to the RTTY list are *not* restricted to only list members
(I just checked):

  Restrict posting privilege to list members? (member_posting_only) (Details)
No

Something the list owner should probably change, but it will require more
administrative work to approve valid postings from non-list members.  I could
make the change myself, but I am not the list owner.

- Jim

--- Bill Hawkins <w5ec@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I thought you had to be registered to post a message here!
> If this "person" is  registered, he ought to be deleted!
> If he is not registered, we need a different monitoring system!

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC