[RTTY] DXPedition to San Andres

Billy R. Gallier w4wx at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 16:37:19 EST 2003

There will be RTTY and PSK-31
Bill

The Florida DXPedition Group has entered the CQWW SSB contest from a DX
location since 1996 as WP2AHW. In 1997 we were C6AJT, 1998 as WP2Z, 1999 as
J6J, 2000 as FG5BG, 2001 as J75J, and 2002 HI9X. In addition to the CQWW
contest, members have operated from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Antigua,
Montserrat, Haiti, Crete, Wake Island, Spratly Island, Chatham Island, East
Malaysia, New Zealand. This year eight members will be operating from San
Andres Island during the period of 20-28 October.  We will run four to five stations
before and after the contest.. We have requested the contest call sign 5J0X.
In the past we have never asked for any assistance. This year we are asking
for donations to help offset the cost. If you are interested in donating please send to:

Bill Gallier, FDXPG, 2694 North Camel Ave., Middleburg, FL 32068
Visit our two web pages at:

www.geocities.com/hk02003
and
www.geocities.com/w4wx1/upcoming