[RTTY] AA5AU SARTG Score

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Tue Aug 19 15:11:13 EDT 2003

As always it seems many North Americans only understand imperatives like "must" or "shall."

My all time favorites are the stations who sometimes sign portable and sometimes don't.  This is typically done in a pile up on rare DX working by call areas;-)

73 Larry L
W0ETC

--- "Gert E. Janssens" <k5ww at wcsonline.net> wrote:

The rules for SARTG say:

"NOTE: Stations operating from call areas other than their call ID, are asked to use '/x' for their actual call area, i.e. K5DJ/1."

The word "asked" often gets "misinterpreted".

73,

Gert - K5WW