[RTTY] AA5AU SARTG Score

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 19 11:01:30 EDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:03:44 -0400, "Don Cassel"
<doncassel at compuserve.com> wrote:

>There are times when beam headings are important from
>here such as when a W6 is really in /1 or some variation of this.

I suggest that if areas are important to contest sponsors, they make
them part of the exchange instead of part of the call.

Many contests already do this of course: CQ zones, ITU zones, states,
provinces, etc.  Feel free to invent new ones if desired.

But please leave the call signs alone.  :-)

--
73, Bill W7TI