[RTTY] On RTTY from San Juan, PR

w4gkm at juno.com w4gkm at juno.com
Wed Aug 20 19:23:03 EDT 2003

I'll be on RTTY on and off during the day and night around 14.085 until Sunday the 24th.  Arrived the 17th and having a great time so far.  Beautiful beach, beautiful ladies and have my antenna on the roof at the Marriott at 140 feet over looking the ocean.  It's only a 20 meter dipole but swr is 1:1.

If there are any new RTTY operators that need KP4 then I will be on.

73 to all and hope to goodness I'll be on the next contest.  If not I'm going to quit this running all over the world and settle down and just contest....hi hi

Nick W4GKM ......gosh this is tuff duty!