[RTTY] RTTY Contest Results on rttycontesting.com

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 20 14:29:35 EDT 2003

Thanks to Joe, K9SZ, for sending me the results of past WPX RTTY
and CQ/RJ WW RTTY contests.  I've added them to rttycontesting.com.

Go to the Rules, Results & Records page at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/records.html

There are check marks in the Results column in the row for CQRJ WW and
WPX contests.  These check marks are links to the results page.

The results are the same ones that were available on the New RTTY Journal
website which is now no longer available with the addition of 2002 WPX
and CQ/RJ WW results.

I hope to add results or links to results for other RTTY contests in the
future.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com