[RTTY] SCC SOABLP W3NR/4

Ed edw3nr at nexband.com
Sun Aug 31 10:32:18 EDT 2003

Well, my first contest using WriteLog, had to use a "cheat sheet" as I
always couldn't remember the right F key combos to use. A 2 hour
thunderstorm followed by a 3 hour power outage really put a kink in the
operating, but a good bottle of wine offset the loss. By the time 20
opened to EU the contest was over. Fun contest, fun time. Thanks to
everyone that worked me and to the sponsors.  73...

Ed W3NR

        QSOs   Points  Years
80m: 	0	0	0
40m:	4	10	4
20m:	13	33	11
15m:	2	5	2
10m:	0	0	0
Total:	19	48	17

Total multipliers:	17
Score:		816
Station Description: TT Omni V 100 watts - WriteLog
Antenna(s): 3 el Yagi 10/20 --40 meter vertical
Operators: W3NR