[RTTY] OK DX RTTY

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Mon Dec 22 08:56:47 EST 2003

 A plesant surprise to find the bands open here in the "Black Hole" of the Midwest. I was going to just work 20M only. But, 20M was so poor that I went for all bands. I was pleased to work ZL2AMI again in this contest. I don't think I have missed him in a RTTY contest this year.  It was fun even with having a problem with the VOX / PTT on the rig. See you in the RRU.

73 and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all,( wheather you celebrate it or not).....Dick / KS0M

     CONTEST:  OK DX RTTY

     Call used: KS0M

     Location:  MO - USA

     Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

     Band    QSOs      Pts   DX Mults   OK Mults

     80         6      18    0           0

     40        23      81    4           0

     20        26      34    7           1

     15        53      89    24          5

     10        10      18    0           0

     Total    118      240   35          6

     ( 240 x 35 x 6 = 50400 )  DXCC Cty. counted once per band.

     Claimed Score:  50400