[RTTY] CQ RTTY WPX and XE RTTY

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Wed Dec 31 12:35:03 EST 2003

Guess I've been asleep...Just started filling out the 2004 calendar...CQ
WPX RTTY and XE RTTY both on the same weekend (Feb 7 & 8) according to
ARRL website and all the rules pages...WA7BNM calendar has CQ WPX RTTY
on Feb 14/15...

What's up ??...These have never been on the same weekend...Something
tells me that WPX was likely rescheduled to the 7th due to Valentines
Day ????

Not hard to predict which one will suffer from this...

New meaning for SO2R I guess...Busy weekend...Big headache...

Scott VE1OP