[RTTY] WPX RTTY

SP5UAF tomek at sp5zcc.waw.pl
Mon Feb 3 20:03:48 EST 2003

Hello,

I would like to inform that 3Z0WPX team meets again for WPX
RTTY Contest. We (SP5ZCC) are using special event call SN70M and this
special call will be used in the contest also. More info about this
special-event operation can be found at:
http://www.sp5zcc.waw.pl/en/index.php?k=enigma

In the same time I must inform that we had some delay with QSL
printing for our 3Z7TTY (WW RTTY) operation. Now QSL cards are ready
and will be sent diuring next two weeks. We received some directs so
sorry for the delay. We are always OK via the bureau and also all
3Z7TTY contacts will be confirmed via the bureau soon.
SN70M is via SP5ZCC also OK via the bureau. This special even call is
used till March 15 and QSL cards will be printed after that date.

Hope to meet you in the contest.
Tom
SP5UAF