[RTTY] Logic?

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Wed Feb 12 01:05:53 EST 2003

when people sent the full exchange when I requested a fill invariably the
call and 599 printed fine but the serial number would be #!%  #!*.  If
the RST is something other than 599 yes please send it again, otherwise
just the number 3 or more times seems to work best.  Also, what is with
the WI0WA WI0WA WI0WA DE XX1XXX.  I know my call and it is his I want to
know.

73 Larry, W0ETC/WI0WA in pig farmer land.