[RTTY] Logic?

Tom Moore wx4tm at direcway.com
Tue Feb 11 21:19:59 EST 2003

I couldn't agree more..  While I'm sure the rtty contest community could
never agree on the specific nitty gritties of all the possible variables for
exact CQ and S&P responses, I do feel that we would all agree on the basic
..short.. procedural formats for proper contest exchanges. To that end, I
sure would like to see someone rise to the challenge to figure out a way to
neatly document it.. and perhaps advertise it via more means than just this
reflector. It seems apparent that many, especially newer ops, don't
subscribe to this reflector so consequently don't get the benefit of the
expertise and wisdom often seen here..  Perhaps this might be a good subject
for inclusion in the rtty forum at Dayton with the opportunity to hand out a
few flyers. Of course, it'd really be great if it could be published in all
the various amateur publications around the world.

Tom WX4TM