[RTTY] Teaching new folk

Kazik sp6axw at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Feb 13 14:53:36 EST 2003

Phil Cooper wrote:

>Hi again..........
>
>Well, this topic is getting some good debate!
>I have been thinking about some of the problems, and how we could tackle
>them.
>
>Seems to me that there are a few things we need to consider.
>
>It would appear that many of the poor signals emanate from Eastern Europe,
>and just how do you target those people?
>Most stations in the US will soon find the right info, or are generally
>easily contacted and then "elmered" by others.
>This is not the case for all countries.

... cut

Hi Phil, yes you are right writing about signals from my side of Europe.
But since few years we had a good internet connection to the rest of the
world. I am visiting many sites every day and changing a lot of
information. I am interesting in rtty for almost two years and after
collecting some  info from many sites my results in contest is much
better. I am reading this reflektor carefully  because it is the source
of rtty contesting  news. AA5AU home page is starting page in my browser
so I am still waiting for good advice.

73
kazik
sp6axw