[RTTY] Roundup

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:34:59 -0000

Apologies if this is a dupe posting, but I never saw the first one make
the reflector.

Total: 206 State/Prov = 26 Countries = 29 Total Score = 11,536
Comments: All PSK31 - never again! Very boring, even with 2
radios. If I worked 10 stations that were actually contesting, it was
a lot. All the others I had to sit through brag tapes with Locators,
rigs, etc. At least I could CQ on another band while all that was
going on :.) BTW, Writelog showed 56 mults, but when I counted
up the breakdown of US/VE/DX on the summary sheet, it was off
by one.
Next contest for me will be ARRL CW. Next RTTY contest will
be CQWW RTTY in the fall. Looks like I got my first win in a
"real" contest (CQWW CW) this contest season!
73, Barry