[RTTY] RTTY RU score ka4rru

Michael Trowbridge ka4rru@erols.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:48:47 -0500

                 ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KA4RRU
Operator(s): KA4RRU
Station: KA4RRU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
    80:  171
    40:  260
    20:  343
    15:  352
    10:  234
------------
Total: 1360  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 68  Total Score = 171,360

Club:

Comments:

Missed Rtty Round Up last year contest because of family illness.

Best effort in 10 or so years of doing this contest.

(As WF1B used to tell me "when you think you really have improved your
score - don't forget that EVERYONE also worked all those new guys on
rtty !!!!)

used k6sti software with WL
FT-1000 and 756 Pro

th6 at 90 feet
th6 at 50 feet
80 meter dipole at 80 feet
2 el 40 meter beam at 100 feet
klm rot. 40 meter dipole at 60 feet
5 el 10 meter beam at 50 feet
th6 at 30 feet fixed south
th6 at 60 feet fixed NE

1. software/radio lockup on FT-1000 two times .... need to figure that
out.
2. Radio control for 756 only worked for 1st half of contest ... did
not take time to figure it out.
3. We did get snow  .... so went outside to help kids with snow men
(family of four snowmen 1 for each family member)

To quote a great rtty contester: "Where was Delaware?"   Maybe K4GMH
and KA4RRU could drive to Delaware next year .... no  ....  let all
those guys in Maryland and New Jersey do that!

See you in rtty wpx from ka4rru multi/multi

73 de Mike ka4rru

multipart/alternative
  text/enriched
---