[RTTY] 2003 RTTY RU

deuxfox deuxfox@earthlink.net
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 21:15:59 +0000

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KF2XF
Operator(s): KF2XF
Station: KF2XF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:    0
   40:   35
   20:   78
   15:  126
   10:   98
------------
Total:  337  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 36  Total Score = 27,971

Somehow got confused with time on Sunday morning and came back from
second time off 11 minutes early. Long late nights are not my thing
anymore. Was fun working on 40 meters with the tribander. Never expected
to do as well as I did on 40.

The operating tickled the interest of some of the young adults that pass
through the house on weekends. They thought I "talked" on the radio. My
scope went south so I had to tune with the PK 232 led system and unless
I looked at it straight on I wasn't calling on freq.

Thanks to all and HNY
Don KF2XF