[RTTY] Re: A45WD QSL

a45wd@emailacc.com a45wd@emailacc.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:05:06 -0000 (GMT)

Goetz,
I am receiving 20-25 direct QSL's per week and I had no problem with
missing/stolen greenstamps or IRC's. So far I replied to all the mail
received before 22-Dec-2002, when I QSY'd again to Oman. Meanwhile I
managed to send about 4000 QSL's via the bureau and another batch is
waiting to be checked.
I'll be back in Romania at the end of January and I will take care of
direct QSL's first...

73!
Alex, A45WD