[RTTY] BARTG SPRINT VK4UC

John Cashen vk4uc at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jan 29 10:40:49 EST 2003

Poor propagation,poor participation and family priorities kept my effort
down to only 10 hours out 24. It still was my "personal best" for this contest.

During several qso's I received a "HI C.T."  salutation.  It took a while
to discover that a new friend file had just become available.  I had been
traveling for two weeks and had not been up to date with the reflector.
Apparently the new file is a compilation of many prior files, some going
WAY back.  It had  two entries for VK4UC= and the first one that was listed
was (I expect from the earliest file) VK4UC=C. T.  Now this noteworthy
gentleman has been an Silent Key (RIP) for at least 6 years and I have held
the reissued call for the last 5 years. Straight away AF4Z kindly made the
correction into his latest download file.  I think it would help all of us
if everyone who desires to use the file would check it for current
accuracy, at least for his country or call district. Don has a neat form at
his AF4Z web site to submit any corrections

VK4UC=JOHN

BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: VK4UC
Class: Single Op HP