[RTTY] round up rtty only members contest ?

Dirk Desloovere d.desloovere at skynet.be
Sat Jun 7 11:24:17 EDT 2003

Dear,

I have the impression that the latest ARRL RTTY ROUND UP  contest has become  a "only member" contest.

In the latest QST and on the ARRL web the organizer published a  article with the results of the 2003 event . I can read only the 10 first ranked stations in each categorie.

The article points out that the results can be found on the website but this is only a member area ....

I have been active in this contest for several hours, testing new settings, giving points to fellows contesters and I want to know how I did.
I am of opinion that every participant who send in the log, make a contest popular, together we make the fun and knowing the results is a feedback of the organizer.

If this is the way of future results publication I will put this contest on low or a not on my agenda in the future.

I will go for contests who makes full scale publication of the results either via email, web, magazine or landpost.
The WAE contests is one of an example of respect for the participants.

73
ON4ADZ
DIRK