[RTTY] Russian RTTY, rev.

Vladimir V. Sidorov eu1sa at belsonet.net
Sat Jun 7 09:24:23 EDT 2003

Gents,

After I posted the message about changes with the Russian RTTY I had to
leave for a long trip. Back home, I have found numerous messages asking for
results of 2000, 2002, as well as rules in English. Unfortunatelly I could
not answer any of the messages upon receipt, sorry for that. Let me answer
to everybody through the list.

First of all, I am not in any relation to the Russian RTTY Contest, just
call me a mail-drop.

I have re-routed all the questions to RU3AX, and his answer was, the "Radio"
magazine took a responsibility for the for the contest starting the year
2003. The updated rules in English will be ready in a few days and will be
posted on the magazine's site. The latest results available so far (for the
2001 contest, with columns' headings in English) can be found at
 http://www.qrz.ru/contest/detailresult.phtml?id=214 .

RU3AX is willing to subscribe to the list, so most likely more news to
follow from him. Otherwise I'll cross-post his news, if any, to the list.

73,
"Walt", EU1SA
P.S. Just checked the Radio Magazine site at www.radio.ru , no English rules
there yet.