Fwd: Re: [RTTY] pcpakratt II

Phil Florig W9IXX at arrl.net
Tue Jun 10 09:57:20 EDT 2003

Hi,

I also have some of the orig items if you need. I have moved to NC and
items in boxes.
May take a few days to find them.    HI.....

Believe it or not I still currently use this program with the PK232 until I can
get transferred over to the MMTTY w/WriteLog.  Hope to be up and running by the
end of the week...

73    Phil

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig at ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX at arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info at iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS