Fwd: Re: [RTTY] Printing from rttycontesting.com website?

Phil Florig W9IXX at arrl.net
Tue Jun 10 10:06:27 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thank you for your comments on this subject.  Didn't know if I was doing
something
fundamentally wrong or not....   I have to keep reminding myself to  "K I S S".

Thank you all for all the info that has been written on this and appreciate it.
Am using the suggestions for setting up things here..

73    Phil
PS:  The web page prints ok except there is no page break for info over the
10-11 inch length
and I loose the part after that.  I did use the select all and then
modified it for text only
and went to multiple pages.   Too bad the images didn't show....

115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX at arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info at iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS