[RTTY] ANARTS W0ETC

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Tue Jun 17 00:45:03 EDT 2003

Not much time to play in this one as Sharon and I were out of town until
early Sunday.  We attended the law school graduation of her oldest son in
Chicago.  Also, she found out after graduation that she is going to be a
grandmother.

Sunday the 3 acres called my name for mowing and then taking care of
plants that  needed to be tended, etc.  But, prior to doing that I snuck
in 3 hours of mostly S&P operating for all of 61 Qs and 157,290 points.

Oh well maybe next year, I'll have more time for this one.

73 Larry

W0ETC