[RTTY] ANARTS results W9IXX/4

Phil Florig W9IXX at arrl.net
Mon Jun 16 22:00:10 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Well I think this is the result page ok.   Was on only a limited basis and had
plenty of storms here to limit operation.  Also was new to the log and rtty
program
and also to the contest.  Also realized too late that there was no power
limitation
and should have had the amp on.   Use to the multi power level
settings.  This Ol'dog
is learning something new.  This is what the log printed and seems
right.  Tnx for the
patience and help along the way..

73    Phil    W9IXX  (/4 in test or as needed)

2003
-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: W9IXX/4      USA Country

X Single OP., All Band                    Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All
band only)
        Single Op., Single Band:           .               Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter (All band only)

          QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    0       0       0       0
20m:    69      984     24      13
15m:    30      530     17      5
10m:    6       131     4       1
Total:  105     1645
Continents:             5
Total multipliers:      64
VK bonus points:        100
Score:          526500
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:
First time in this contest and was a little different. Had new log and rtty
program for 1wk. Wish cond.
were better. Didn't realize that there was no power limitation and was
100w. Should have turned on
the amp. Only wish I read the rules closer first. Sorry to those who
couldn't copy me.  This ol' dog is
learning.    HI....   Tnx for the opportunity to participate in a nice
contest.  Used the /4 call in the test.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________
Call                        .
Philip Florig, W9IXX
115 Horne Rd.
Columbus, NC 28722
USA
Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Countries

Call Areas
K9

40m Summary
Countries

Call Areas
K9

20m Summary
Countries
4X     9A     DL     FK     FO     G      HA     HK     I      KH6
LU     OE     OK     OM     ON     PY     SM     SP     SV     TI
UR     XE     YV     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK2
VE2  VE3  VE6  VE7

15m Summary
Countries
9A     CE     CM     CP     CX     DL     EA     FO     I      KH6
LU     PY     S5     SP     XE     YV     ZL

Call Areas
K1   K5   K6   K7   K9
VE1

10m Summary
Countries
KH6    LU     PY     ZL

Call Areas
K5   K9

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig at ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX at arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info at iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS