[RTTY] Time

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Wed Jun 18 01:11:41 EDT 2003

During the few hours I played in ANARTS I realized my computer was
definitely losing time. My apologies to anyone I worked that wondered why
I was off by so much on reporting the time.

I thought of a tried several fixes to no avail including a new CMOS
battery.  Tonight I finally hit on what appears to be the solution.  I
booted in safe mode, went in to the device manager and under system
deices deleted the System CMOS/Realtime Clock and then rebooted.  It
appears the computer is now keeping time much more accurately.

I do not use a realtime Internet time client as I'm too cheap to pay for
a 2nd phone line.

73 Larry

W0ETC