[RTTY] Re: ANARTS-ZL2BR

Costas Krallis SV1XV sv1xv at eexi.gr
Fri Jun 20 13:30:03 EDT 2003

> Still too many stations with big mouths and small ears around,
> strange how the same old stations, a lot of them running low power
> and modest antenna set-ups come back top me after my first call,
> but some strong signal S7/9 stations can never seem to copy me
> no matter many times I call. Seems to be the same ones every
> contest.

My station sometimes behaves like this - it is the result of
high ambient noise level. Sometimes it is S5-S7 on a vertical
or S3-S4 on a folded dipole on 14 MHz. I apologize if I ever
appear as an alligator (but only a 100 W one!) but there is nothing
I can do about it.

73 Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis, SV1XV                                     |
| P.O.Box 3066                                              |
| GR-10210 Athens                   TEL/FAX: +30-1-3811362  |
| GREECE                            E-MAIL: sv1xv at eexi.gr   |