[RTTY] PSK and also MFSK!

joseph duerbusch jduerbusch at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 24 05:45:08 EST 2003

I have noticed that if I call CQ on 14080 RTTY that there is a ham in W1 land will start up MFSK.  He is always on, and is guarding that frequency to keep any and all other signal away.

Friday evening when the ST0RY was on 20 meters, this W1 called and called on MFSK to his imaginary friend.  His real purpose was to keep 'his' freq clear.

How do you get these guys to listen before xmiting??  It is beyond me to understand how normal hams can get this way.

Joe K0BX

http://www.qsl.net/k0bx
k0bx at qsl.net