[RTTY] New contesting PSK faster than RTTY

rojomn rojomn at charter.net
Sun May 4 23:10:13 EDT 2003

I bet with the number of users here that interest would pick up quickly but
I am told there is no easy way to switch modes quickly to this PSK63. Until
that interface is available I doubt your effort would be utilized as in a
contest speed of choice is paramount.
OTOH if the dll has the proper interface then I bet may would use it.
Unfortunately I assume it would take some more work on Warbler to present
the new mode?