[RTTY] PSK-63

Dave ae8u_1 at ameritech.net
Sun May 25 01:37:07 EDT 2003

Don I seen you on PSK63 earlier today,but you got away before I got a
chance to call.Guess you were getting ready for the birthday party,very
nice clean sig I might add.Andy I seen a few folks working you,but never
printed you myself.I only worked 9 stations this evening,but will be
back tomarrow.I tried QBSK for nearly 20 min and think everyone else
forgot to try it.I only seen one station in 1 land beating the daylights
out of their ALC and waxing my RX with every TX they made.I fixed that
though,I just put him on the side of my trusty Wilson SY-33 and still
worked 7 stations.It looks like a good mode,just need contesting
software,i'm using my Field Day program for this test and will need to
retally my score when I create the ASCII file.Looking forward to seeing
it compatible with WriteLog.Dave, AE8U