[RTTY] VOLTA RTTY contest

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Sun May 25 10:53:12 EDT 2003

On May 24,2003 I received a very nice letter from Frank, I2DMI, for my
participation in the 2002 VOLTA RTTY contest. The letter included a sticker
to attach to my certificate and the complete results of the contest. Having
finished 111th out of 123 (SOAB) indicated a poor effort. I did double my
qso count this year, so maybe I will move up a notch or two.  My thanks to
I2DMI and the group for their consideration in sending this information to
those participating in the contest. I believe they are the only contest to
do this.  I will continue to make the effort to be in the VOLTA contest.
I missed the Anatolian RTTY contest this month, and am not in the CQ WPX CW
contest this weekend due to a trip to the hospital for some repair work. I
expect to be in there for the ANARTS  RTTY contest next month.

73....Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m at ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251