[RTTY] RTTY Dinner

Mike nasfred at 1bigred.com
Sun May 25 13:08:31 EDT 2003

Hello,

Thanks to all who contributed in setting up the excellent RTTY Banquet at
the Hamvention.  Betsy and Jay did an flawless job in getting things
arrange for the Banquet and the hotel - thanks.  Because all these things
were done so well, the rest of us could just enjoy the fellowship and good
food, which were my Hamvention high-points.

Special thanks to K7VS for donating, in memory of Irv Hoff, W6FFC, the 2002
United States of America Winner Single Operator, All Band (High Power)
Plaque.  This Plaque is special for me, as back in 1969, Irv gave RTTY the
technology excellence the average ham could put together and be assured it
would work.

Thanks also to Bob, WA6BOB, for the 2003 North America Winner Single
Operator, All Band (High Power) Plaque.  It will be prominently displayed
in the shack.

Also, thanks to Bernie, W3UR, for donating a door prize of a subscription
to "The Daily DX".

See ya all on the bands in the next contest.