[RTTY] Better check your Cabrillo - WAE RTTY Test

Rfmandmpm at aol.com Rfmandmpm at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 20:15:59 EST 2003

I just discovered that my WriteLog 10.40J has a problem when converting the
letter T from the log data into QTC data. The T becomes a number 0  (zero).

I checked both sent and received QTC's on my Cabrillo and observed the
following:

LT1D became L01D
KK6T became KK60
WA6ETU became WA6E0U

These are zeros, not the letter O

I do not know if there are additional numbers causing similar problems.

According to the rules, I would assume that every group of QTC's will be
refused for both the sender and the receiver. Did anyone else encounter this
problem?

Bob  de VE6YR