[RTTY] Dayton 2004?

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Thu Nov 13 19:04:55 EST 2003

The Ho-Jo Express on Poe(last year's hotel) had shuttle service and I thought it reasonable for Dayton during the Hamvention -less than $90/night.

73 W0ETC

-- Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt at panix.com> wrote:
I agree.  I inquired from the Hamvention website, about shuttle buses,
but have had no reply.  I'd like to dispense with a rental car, if at
all possible.

I have a plane flight booked already.

73, doug

   Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:48:01 GMT
   From: llindblom at juno.com

   I sure hope so as last year thanks to the RTTY group setting up hotel arrangements I went to Dayton for the first time in 40 years of being licensed.  Staying in a hotel with the RTTY crowd due to all the familiar call signs was lots of fun and informative (especial those social hours spent in the lounge).  Even my lady friend enjoyed it and wants to go again in 2004.

   IMHO, If nothing else we should all agree on a hotel/motel and book rooms there.

   73 W0ETC

   -- "WW3S" <ww3s at zoominternet.net> wrote:
   It looks like the rtty journal website has closed; does anyone know of any
   plans for a similar gathering at Dayton?