[RTTY] Dayton 2004?

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Thu Nov 13 21:17:59 EST 2003

   From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww at arrl.net>
   Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:11:22 -0500
   "Staying in a hotel with the RTTY crowd due to all the familiar call signs
   was lots of fun and informative"

   Don't, even for one second, read into this as an "I volunteer"!!!!!

I'm going to be out of the country from the end of March until a few
days before Dayton, so I can't volunteer, either.

   All of the posts to the reflector won't "make it happen", however one, or
   more, individual effort(s), gathering much input from "those in the know"
   from past gatherings, could/can "make it happen"? I prefer the "informal"
   gatherings at the motel, rather than the sit down dinner.

I'd cheerfully pay for the sit down dinner, if that's what it takes to
get facilities.

   Personally, I think the "inflated" motel prices are a crime, but I suppose
   everyone that attends The Kentucky Derby, feels the same about Louisville!

Or visitors to San Francisco at any time.

73, doug