[RTTY] Dayton 2004?

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Thu Nov 13 18:11:22 EST 2003

"Staying in a hotel with the RTTY crowd due to all the familiar call signs
was lots of fun and informative"

Don't, even for one second, read into this as an "I volunteer"!!!!!
All of the posts to the reflector won't "make it happen", however one, or
more, individual effort(s), gathering much input from "those in the know"
from past gatherings, could/can "make it happen"? I prefer the "informal"
gatherings at the motel, rather than the sit down dinner.
Personally, I think the "inflated" motel prices are a crime, but I suppose
everyone that attends The Kentucky Derby, feels the same about Louisville!

C'Ya, Shelby