[RTTY] FT-1000MP owners I need help...

Boris Knezovic T93Y t93y at lsinter.net
Thu Nov 20 20:29:48 EST 2003

Hi all!

I am getting ready for my 25. November to 02. December contest DXpedition
to Martinique (http://www.t93y.com/fm2003) and, as I want to be ready in
advance, I need help from FT-1000MP owners in order to operate RTTY from there.

I am looking at the FT-990 manual and need someone to confirm that my
soundboard AFSK (standard two transformers and optocoupler unit used with
my TS-690) should be connected to the PACKET jack on the back (1-data in,
2-gnd, 3-ptt, 4-data out, 5-busy). If it is different, please let me know
what type of connector I need and what is the proper pinout.

I do not think this is of much interest for other people on the reflector
so please reply direct. Thanks in advance.

73's Boris T93Y

---
Boris Knezovic T93Y, P.O. Box 59, Sarajevo BA-71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
E-mail   : t93y at lsinter.net or boris at t93y.com
WEB Page : http://www.t93y.com
---