[RTTY] FT-1000MP owners I need help...

WA9ALS - John wa9als at wa9als.com
Thu Nov 20 14:39:45 EST 2003

YES, the audio needs to go to the PACKET jack for AFSK mode.  However, I
wonder why you don't just use FSK to the RTTY jack?

You should also be aware that inputting the audio to the PACKET jack will
not utilize VOX.  You will need a PTT line to key the rig.

It is possible to input the audio to the PHONE jack - That IS in the VOX
circuit, but I still recommend an FSK/PTT line.