[RTTY] 3C0V important RTTY info (Long version)

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Wed Oct 1 07:29:46 EDT 2003

 "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net> spent a great amount of time,
envisioning, typing and expecting this to be believed: "  I told this to the
YL, but she just didn't get.  Hopefully you will."

My wife continually tells me, "what the mind can conceive, and believe, it
can achieve"! I can do "none of the above", regarding your post! I suspect
"dedication and experience" had more to do with making the 3C contact! I
apply some "reverse psychology" to making a contact with 3C..."surely they
don't want their DXPedetion to be a complete and disastrous failure, simply
because of not working K4WW"!  I told that to my wife...she didn't believe
it either!

C'Ya, Shelby