[RTTY] 3C0V important RTTY info

Fred Souto Maior py7zz at soutomaior.eti.br
Wed Oct 1 20:42:07 EDT 2003

Hello Don:

Hope all is OK with you. I had a conversation with Elmo the
SSB operator of 3C0V and we was very kind and moved to another
another frequency to discuss the RTTY problem. I explained to him that
a second transmission was needed to confirm the qso after he gets our
report and I suggested them to send  AA5AU QSL 73 QRZ DE 3C0V
to close the qso. He understood said thanks and told me that they are
going to do like that. Hope so and it will make people happy. I had time
also to ask him about the station that was trnasmitting yestaerday on
21 mhz RTTY, receiving down and sending a confirmation and he said
that probably it was a PIRATE since I asked to check 2 calls that I could
see working 3C0V at that time and he couldn't find them on the log. So
if anybody worked them at that time (around 1400 Z and with a split down
and sending a confirmation) it's better do make it again. Hope you undestood
me and I'm QRV for any questions Ok ???
Please qsp the info.

Fred - PY7ZZ