[RTTY] CQWW RTTY - Right Country Wrong Zone

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Wed Oct 1 20:20:29 EDT 2003

Hm, I had somone ask me on the air if any of CA was in zone 4.  I told
him no.  He said someone had given him CA and zone 4, but I don't
recall if he said what he was going to do.

73, doug

   Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:13:51 -0700
   From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i at twistedoak.com>

   At 11:06 AM 10/1/2003, Steve Holton wrote:
   >I ran my log through W4TI's Log checker and it found 6 additional cases that appear to be right country wrong zone. All are in the US

   I somehow managed to program my message buffers with zone 4 instead of zone
   3 - I managed to catch the misteak after the first 9 QSOs and correct the
   buffers.

   I plan to add a note to my log soapbox about this - been wondering what else
   I should do though...

   73 - jeff wk6i

   Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
   Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/